1. Sr. Process Engineer
Applicant should be a Female having graduate/master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized university with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry. Gas Dehydrator/ Regenerator, Oil Treater, Electro-Static oil dehydrator, Stabilizer, De-Propanizer, Gas compressor, propane refrigeration system, well gathering system, oil and gas pipelines, Gas and oil metering, pumping station, fire water system, produced water disposal system, water injection system
- Experience should cover conceptual and detail engineering design of oil production and gas processing facilities, pipelines and utilities, project management-exposure and construction coordination and professional command of the use of process software’s Staad Pro, MAT3D, PIPE Net, hydraulics, Caeser II (HYSIS, HYSIS, ESPEN Suit etc).
- A thorough knowledge of the applicable codes and practices (ASME, API, NACE, etc) is also required.
- Applicants should demonstrate his capability in process control philosophies, process calculations as well as probability of equipment failures.
- In-depth Process with supplemental project engineering of production surface facilities such as Gas Oil Separation Production (GOSP), natural gas processing plants such as liquid recovery plants (LRP), glycol dehydration systems, refrigeration, compression, and oil and gas pipeline systems.
- Crude topping plants and associated utility systems such as fuel gas and diesel fuel for the power generators.
- Experience should be through an EPC design/consulting company, and or Oil/gas operating company.
- Facilities design should cover Process simulations, PFD’s, P&ID’s, equipment design and selections, line sizing, mechanical and control system reviews.
- Review and finalization of vendor packages, feasibility studies, bid preparations and evaluations, budget estimation, etc.
2. Sr. Proposal Engineer
The candidates should have 10 years experience of either an estimating, proposals or tendering background, however candidate must have an excellent knowledge of the entire tender process. Candidates should have a background from an Oil and Gas sector The idea candidate should meet most of the following criteria: HND or Degree qualified in relevant discipline Candidates must have experience of writing proposals or tenders. A sound commercial understanding and effective negotiating skills with the ability to identify and exploit opportunities Be self-motivated, proactive, flexible & committed Have excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills Display excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan & prioritise to various deadlines Must be a team player Must be fully IT literate Must hold a valid UAE drivers licence.